ISO 31000:2018 Introduction Training Course
ISO 31000:2018 Introduction Training CourseLevel Understanding Duration 1 day Available to book: Instructor led training £775 + VAT View dates and book now Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
All organizations face uncertainty in meeting their objectives. But with good decision making, you can add value and protect your organization. That’s where ISO 31000, the best practice risk management guidelines, can help.
As a proven methodology, risk management provides a systematic framework and process for maximizing areas where outcomes can be controlled, while minimizing the impact when the outcome cannot be predicted. BSI’s one-day training course will enable you to understand risk management, learn about ISO 31000 and get the foundation you need to start managing your organization’s risks effectively.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the principles, framework and process described in ISO 31000:2018
- Create and protect value in your organization by managing risks, making decisions, setting and achieving objectives and improving performance
- Assist your organization in setting strategy, achieving objectives and making informed decisions
- Understand governance and leadership role in managing risk at all levels
You’ll have the knowledge to:
- Explain the key challenges and imperatives to manage risk
- Use ISO 31000:2018 key terms and definitions
- Identify the importance and benefits of ISO 31000:2018 to your organization
- Recognize the principles, framework and process for managing risks relevant to your organization
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 31000 risk management framework.
There are no formal prerequisites to attending this course.
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.