ISO 22301:2019 Lead Auditor Training Course
ISO 22301:2019 Lead Auditor Training CourseLevel Lead auditor Duration 5 days Available to book: Instructor led training £2535 + VAT View dates and book now Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
ISO 22301:2019 is designed to help organizations understand, manage and reduce their risks around business continuity. Our Business Continuity Management Systems Lead Auditor Training Course teaches the fundamental auditing principles and practices, in conformance with national and international accepted norms and regulations relating to BCMS requirements.
By attending this course, you will also gain the necessary auditing skills through activity-based learning, and practical auditing experience with coaching, group workshops and open forum discussions. Experienced BSI tutors will guide you through the entire audit process; from initiation to conducting audit follow-up.
Successful completion of this BSI certified training course, by passing the relevant examination and skills assessment, will demonstrate knowledge and basic skills to undertake and lead a management systems audit.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 22301:2019 audit
- Interpret ISO 22301:2019 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading audit activities in line with the latest requirements
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a business continuity management system, of business continuity management systems standards, of management system audit and of third party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up business continuity management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a business continuity management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 22301:2019 in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s BCMS.
It is recommended that you have prior knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22301 and of the following business continuity management principles and concepts:
- Purpose and benefits of a Business Impact Analysis
- Principals of risk assessment and analysis
- Typical Business Continuity Strategies
- Business continuity response options
- BCMS performance metrics, monitoring and performance measurement
- Exercise and testing methodologies
- Detailed course notes
- On completion you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.