ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Practitioner Qualification
ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Practitioner QualificationLevel Practitioner Duration 5.5 days Available to book: Virtual instructor led training Request a quote BSI Qualifications Guide
Download the qualifications guide (PDF) for more information.
This first step will help you become qualified as a Lead Auditor Practitioner with this hands-on and practical qualification. You’ll experience activity-based learning with expert BSI trainers who will guide you through the entire auditing process from initiation to follow-up.
You will gain a combined and practical knowledge of undertaking and leading management systems audits, learn how to protect the reputation of your organization, and how to integrate ISO 22301:2019 with other management system standards. When you have completed this qualification, you’ll have the confidence that will inspire trust in customers, partners and your organization’s senior management teams.
How will you benefit?
- Learn to build stakeholder confidence in line with the relevant requirements
- Get the skills you need to conduct a full management systems audit
- Gain an understanding of how to plan, conduct and follow up on auditing activities that will add real value to your organization
- Obtain formal recognition of your knowledge and learn how to apply the skills in your organization
- Make significant progress on your development journey
- Engage with a global community of fellow qualified professionals to share experiences and practical advice to use in your everyday life
Which qualification will I achieve?
On successful completion of your qualification, you’ll receive a BSI Mark of Trust that can be shared across within your organization and across your network of contacts
ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Practitioner qualification includes:
ISO 22301:2019 Requirements
- Define a business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Explain why a BCMS is important and how it can benefit your organization
- Recall the terms and definitions used
- Recognize the key concepts and structure of ISO 22301:2019
- Identify the main requirements of ISO 22301:2019
ISO 22301:2019 Lead Auditor (5 days classroom – in-person or virtual)
- Describe the purpose of a business continuity management system, of business continuity management systems standards, of management system audit and of third-party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up business continuity management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a business continuity management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 22301:2019 in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
Each module is followed by a mandatory online multiple-choice examination. Delegates must pass the examination to be awarded the qualification.
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s BCMS.
After completing your Practitioner level qualification, why not undertake the next step and become an ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Professional qualification holder. Professional level takes you beyond conformity audits and develops your ability to audit improvement initiatives.
The focus of this advanced qualification is to expand upon process improvement approaches that can help strengthen and improve your organization’s quality management system.
The final step on the Auditor qualification pathway provides the opportunity to get your Professional Auditor qualification certified. Demonstrating that you have applied everything that you have learned in practice and in your work.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.