ISO 22000 Lead Implementer Training Course
ISO 22000 Lead Implementer Training CourseLevel Implementation Duration 5 days Available to book: In-house Request a quote
This training combines our ISO 22000 requirements and implementation courses, with an additional 2 days of content with examination. This will provide you with: An in depth understanding of the standard; the best practice methods to implement the standard within your organization; and ensure its effectiveness by teaching you management skills such as leadership, effective delegation, problem solving and motivation.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22000
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
- Develop the management skills to be able to effectively lead the implementation of an effective ISO 22000 management system within your organization
- Be able to prove your knowledge via completion of the courses exam
Delegates will have the knowledge to explain:
- What is a Food Safety Management System (FSMS)?
- Why an FSMS is important to an organization and its benefits
- The background of ISO 22000:2018 and its intended results
- The terms and definitions used
- The key concepts and structure of ISO 22000:2018
- The main requirements of ISO 22000:2018
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 22000 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 22000 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective FSMS
Delegates will have the skills to:
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 22000
- Implement key concepts of ISO 22000
- Implement key requirements of ISO 22000
- Identify the leadership skills, based on best practice, to lead the implementation of a Management System, including:
- Leading the implementation project
- Support and planning tools
- Facilitating organizational change
- Effective delegation
Those who are responsible for the management and implementation of an ISO 22000 management system.
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
- Classroom-based training: Duration = 5 days, with a physical exam on the last day of the course
- Live-online training: Duration = 4 days, with access to an online exam to be taken in your own time
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.