ISO 14971:2019 Risk Management for Medical Devices:
ISO 14971:2019 Risk Management for Medical Devices:Level Understanding Duration 1 day Available to book: Virtual instructor led training £1305 + VAT View dates and book now Available to book: On-demand elearning View details
This one-day intensive course helps medical device manufacturers understand the benefits and impact of ISO 14971:2019. It’s ideal for anyone in a quality assurance, regulatory, engineering or manufacturing role. We also recommend a basic knowledge of medical device development, quality assurance and ISO 13485:2016.
Through a mix of practical activities, classroom learning and group discussion, you will learn risk management terminology and the stages of the risk management process. You’ll also be able to identify links between ISO 149721:2019, ISO 13485:2016, MDR 2017/745 and IVDR 2017/746.
Available as in-person training or on-demand eLearning, this ISO 14971:2019 requirements training course is designed to improve risk management efforts across your organization.
How will you benefit?
- Understand, interpret and explain key requirements of ISO 14971:2019
- In-depth knowledge of how ISO 14971:2019 links to ISO 13485 and the regulations; MDR 2017/745 and IVDR 2017/746
- Carry out risk management for medical devices within your organization
- Gain an internationally recognized BSI training certificate from your partner in learning
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Define risk management terminology
- Explain how risk management relates to the product lifecycle
- Outline the stages of the risk management process
- Define the key deliverables of the risk management process
- Apply risk management principles within your organization
- Identify the links between ISO 14971:2019, ISO 13485:2016, MDR 2017/745 and IVDR 2017/746
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you acquire the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities, group discussions and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.
This course is ideal for you if you’re in a QA/Regulatory/Engineering/Manufacturing role involved in medical device design, development and manufacturing.
You should have experience with, or basic knowledge of, quality management systems for the medical device industry. We recommend you have a basic awareness of medical device development, quality assurance and ISO 13485:2016
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.