ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditing Training Course
ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditing Training CourseLevel Internal auditor Duration 2 days Available to book: In-house Request a quote
ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 management systems allow you to monitor environmental and health and safety across all operations. Critical to this is the way you monitor the system’s performance. An internal audit is an essential element to an effective management system, and by attending this course you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organization’s performance by assessing the management system in detail.
By doing this you can be confident that your framework remains effective and compliant – helping you to continually improve the way your business operates. This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities. Take the next steps in your journey to make sure your management system stays compliant, fulfils its potential and gives you maximum benefit.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its management systems
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
You will learn about:
- The purpose and benefits of risk-based management systems
- The principles of, and process for risk-based auditing
- Using Annex SL to identify Common Core auditable requirements
- The guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2018
- The audit requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
- The application of the ISO 19011:2018 guidelines to auditing these management systems
Have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow up
Anyone involved in auditing, maintaining, or supervising of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 management systems.
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.