Introduction to VDA ISA based on TISAX® on-demand training course
Introduction to VDA ISA based on TISAX® on-demand training courseLevel Understanding Duration 2 hours Available to book: On-demand elearning £235 + VAT Book now
Information security in the context of collaboration between customers and suppliers in the automotive industry is becoming increasingly important. The challenges for participating companies to establish the highest level of security are increasing also.
This course offers you an introduction to the VDA ISA catalogue, which is based on the TISAX® concept. This enables you to demonstrate a solid consideration of information security to your customers as well as within your organization which also secures your competitive advantage.
In this course, you will learn the basics, important features and objectives required for the successful implementation, operation, and continuous improvement of an information security management system (ISMS). These basics include the requirements of the VDA Information Security Assessment (ISA) and TISAX® as well as the benefits for your own organization.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
BSI’s on-demand courses are market-leading and available 24/7. Developed by top subject matter experts, they contain the same high-quality content you will find in our tutor-led training, but with the added benefit of being able to learn at your own pace and at any time.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements for an ISMS according to TISAX
- Gain insight into the specific requirements of the VDA ISA catalogue
- Understand asset and risk management in the context of an ISMS as a prerequisite for successful implementation of the requirements
- Recognize the testing process and ENX label process and the benefits to all parties
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- The advantage and value of a label and the differences of labels
- Terminology and definitions
- Structure of the VDA ISA catalogue and the maturity levels
- Benefits of an ISMS for your customer and your organization
The path to achieve the TISAX label and major milestones to achieve the label
Process owners, line managers and persons involved in the implementation, further development, or introduction of an ISMS according to TISAX. In general, this course is not reserved for a particular group or hierarchy in an organization.
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.