Introduction to Management Systems On-demand Training Course
Introduction to Management Systems On-demand Training CourseLevel Understanding Duration 1 hour Available to book: On-demand elearning £85 + VAT Book now
This course will introduce learners to management systems and management system standards. This short on-demand course highlights the particular features of management systems, the key concepts and principles, and the advantages that can be gained through external, third party, accredited certification of a management system to defined management system standard.
Having a consistent level of awareness across an organization can support employees to make informed decisions, enabling them to navigate complex situations with clarity and confidence.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
This 30-40min on-demand course aims to provide the knowledge and understanding of management systems, and management system standards, and describe briefly how they can be used to help an organization enhance overall organizational performance.
How will you benefit?
As an introductory course to management systems and management system standards, this course will help learners:
- Identify the components of a typical management system
- Identify examples of management system standards
- Understand how management systems can be used to achieve consistency, conformance, compliance, and continual improvement
- Know how management system standards can help meet the requirements of its customers, and wider stakeholders groups such as the local community, suppliers, and investors
- Know and understand the activities of externally accredited certification bodies involved in management system auditing and certification activities
Upon completion of this introductory on-demand course, learners will be able to:
- Define and describe the main components of a management system
- Briefly describe and give an example of a management system standard
- Explain why and how adopting and implementing a management system is important
- Outline management system concepts and principles, including plan-do-check-act, process approach, and risk-based thinking
- Outline the benefits of management systems and management system standards
- Outline the benefits of independent, external, third party, accredited certification
Suggested job roles include:
- General employees and those new to management systems and management system standards
- Employees with responsibility for implementing and managing a management system
- Employees involved in and with responsibilities for auditing their own management system to external management system standards
- This is an online, interactive on-demand course.
- The course content is both detailed and engaging, with explanations, activities, and knowledge checks to enhance your learning.
- Duration 30-40 minutes
On completion, delegates will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.