ISO 14001:2015 Requirements Training Course
ISO 14001:2015 Requirements Training CourseLevel Understanding Duration 1 day Available to book: Instructor led training £775 + VAT View dates and book now Available to book: On-demand elearning View details Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
Effective environmental management is a top priority for organizations around the world. This BSI ISO 14001 training course teaches you the history, key terms and definitions of ISO 14001:2015, giving you the knowledge to stimulate sustainable growth.
This is a comprehensive introduction to environmental management system standards, designed for anyone planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing an ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system (EMS). You will learn how an EMS can save an organization money, reduce waste and win customer confidence.
Available as face-to-face classroom-based training or self-paced, on-demand e-learning, this BSI 14001 course helps you to add real value to your organization. By the end of the training, you will have a firm grasp of ISO 14001:2015 and be able to put your learning into practice.
How will you benefit?
- Know the requirements and benefits ISO 14001:2015
- Be able to speak with confidence about the corporate social responsibility concerns for your organization
- Understand how to put your knowledge into practice and encourage continual improvement
You will learn about:
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 14001:2015
- Structure of ISO 14001:2015 which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, lifecycle perspective, aspects and impacts.
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.