Implementation of Medical Device Regulation for CE Marking Training Course
Implementation of Medical Device Regulation for CE Marking Training CourseLevel Implementation Duration 3 day Available to book: Instructor led training £2965 + VAT View dates and book now
This three-day course from your partner in learning is especially useful for regulatory affairs, quality management and quality assurance professionals who need to implement the medical device regulation (MDR). The MDR training is also designed for people working for organizations that partner with Medical Device manufacturers.
You will learn all the requirements needed for conformity assessment, how to fulfil technical documents and how to plan post-market activities required by the MDR. By the end of the course you will be able to put all this knowledge into working practice in your organization.
With the opportunity to gain eight CPD points on completion and comprehensive training notes, this MDR training is everything you need to guide and support others.
How will you benefit?
- Comprehensive understanding of the European medical devices regulation
- Support other people and partner organizations affected by MDR
- Organize required documentation
- Follow the necessary steps for your organization to meet the MDR requirement MDR 4
- Develop a strategy for regulatory compliance as stipulated by MDR
- Implement requirements concerning the following steps for Conformity Assessment:
- Scope and applicability of MDR
- EU risk classification criteria for medical devices to determine “Risk Class”
- General Safety and Performance Requirements (GSPRs) as the basis for CE marking, including the use of standards
- Conformity assessment routes and their application based on risk class
- Self-certification, CE-certification by Notified bodies, involvement of authorities, scrutiny
- ‘Declaration of Conformity’ and CE marking
- Fulfil Technical Documentation requirements, e.g. in
- Putting together ‘Technical Documentation’
- Necessary control of outsourced activities and processes and roles of external partners (e.g. supplying and commercial)
- Instantiate the importance and role of clinical data
- Risk management, process validation and their regulatory significance
- Drawing up Instruction For Use, label and other information supplied with the device
- Consistency and validity of information and electronic data management
- Plan post-market activities required by MDR with respect to:
- Risk Management and related planning
- Post-Market Surveillance and Post-Market Follow-Up (PMCF)
- Periodic reports, Vigilance, ad-hoc reporting
- Regulatory responsibilities of all economic operators including communication with competent authorities, notified bodies, economic operators, customers etc.
- Recall, Field Safety Corrective Actions (FSCA), Corrective And Preventative Action (CAPA)
- Regulatory relevance of change control to QMS, design and manufacturing
- Extent of readiness for audits/reviews/assessment
- Put into effect gained knowledge concerning implementation of MDR requirements into your organization, e.g. in projects for CE-marking
The course is especially suitable for:
- RA, QM, and QA professionals who need to implement the MDR
- Anyone concerned with certification or active in projects for CE-marking
- Staff working for organizations that partner with Medical Device manufacturers e.g. as subcontractor, crucial supplier, OEM, Authorized representative, importer, distributor, auditee
Please note: This course will not cover implementation for the In Vitro Diagnostics or concentrate on devices with specific requirements.
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.