ICS Managers Security
ICS Managers SecurityLevel Understanding Duration 4 hours Available to book: Virtual instructor led training £399 Book your place
The NCSC Certified Training course, ICS Managers Security Course, which is also CIISec accredited training, has been designed to provide those at Managerial level (or equivalent) with an understanding of today’s cyber security challenges facing their environments. This knowledge is vital when managing the day to day running of all aspects of security risk for those environments.
The course will show how to best identify and support their organisations’ cyber security and risk mitigation/reduction strategies for their ICS environments.
This course has been accredited under the NCSC Certified Training scheme and the Chartered Institute of Information Security (CIISec) Accredited Training scheme. Attendees can earn 4 CPE credits.
Part 1: Background (what is an ICS, what are the threats and vulnerabilities)
- ICS description and terminology
- ICS Vs IT. Differences and similarities
- ICS Attack Surface
- Introduction to ICS Security Risk
- Known ICS security incidents
Part 2: Securing ICS (what can be done to secure an ICS)
- Planning to reduce the security risk
- Introduction to Cyber Incident Response
- Operational security
- Vendor management
- Building security into procurement processes
By the end of the course, you will be familiar with:
- How to identify what current and emerging threats your ICS environments face
- Where your ICS environments may be vulnerable
- What actions you need to take to secure those environments and help reduce the risk
- How to prepare for and manage a cyber security incident in those environments
If you are a manager responsible or accountable for any ICS environment and/or people working on securing these systems including:
- Business Technical/Engineering/Procurement Lead
- ICS Policy/Decision maker
- Site/Asset Single Point of Accountability (SPA) for security and/or incident response
- Site/Asset IT Manager
- Site/Asset Physical security/Facilities Management professional
…then this course is for you.
It provides a high-level understanding of what the current cyber security risks are and the threats your ICS environments face. In addition, it discusses how to forward plan to help mitigate and reduce these risks.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.