Global Standard for Consumer Products Issue 4:
Global Standard for Consumer Products Issue 4:Level Understanding Duration 2 days Available to book: Instructor led training £960 + VAT Book your place
This course will give technical, quality and operations staff from manufacturers and retailers a clear understanding of the protocol and requirements Global Standard for Consumer Products Issue 4 – either Personal Care and Household or General Merchandise - including audit planning, and the events during and after the audit.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the background and benefits of the Standard
- Understand the details of the scheme including audit scope and planning for the audit
- Implement the requirements of the Standard, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent
- Understand how an audit is closed, what corrective actions are and how certificates are issued
- Know about different audit options available at Foundation and Higher Level
- Understand the current compliance monitoring of certification bodies by BRCGS • Access support and resources supplied by BRCGS including BRCGS Participate, the BRCGS Directory and BRCGS Bookshop.
Technical & quality staff from manufacturers and retailers.
- Detailed course notes
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.