Fundamentals of Change Management On-demand eLearning
Fundamentals of Change Management On-demand eLearningLevel Understanding Duration 3.5 hours Available to book: On-demand elearning £365 + VAT Book your place Available to book: Virtual instructor led training View details
Do you want to support the implementation of a management system?
This one-day course explores the key skills you will need to support the implementation or improvement of a management system; applicable to anyone implementing any standard.
The course provides you with an awareness of the tools, techniques, and strategies you will need to support the successful implementation of a management system.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
If you need to understand the fundamentals of change management and are confident enough not to need tutor-led training, this online, self-paced course offers you complete flexibility.
You can study in your own time when it suits you, and you can access the course from any internet-enabled device 24/7.
How will you benefit?
This course will enable you to:
- Identify the key structure, benefits, and concepts associated with management systems
- Understand the roles, responsibilities, and behaviours of an effective implementer
- Discover the process and key tools that form part of an implementer’s project and change management toolkit
- Learn the components of the management system that support an implementer build internal capability to deliver change
- Gain the process steps and key tools that an implementer uses to review the management system and its performance
Those who are responsible for implementing and maintaining the management system in their organization.
- Globally recognized BSI certificate of attendance, upgraded to a certificate of competence upon successful completion of the post-course assessment
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.