eDiscovery Project Management training course
eDiscovery Project Management training courseLevel Specialist Duration 1 day Available to book: Instructor led training £550 + VAT Book your place Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
Get the knowledge and skills to make sure that your corporate and legal teams understand and can respond to the impact of increasingly ubiquitous technology with our eDiscovery Project Management course.
With Gartner forecasting that revenue in the enterprise e-discovery software market will grow from $1.8 billion in 2014 to $3.1 billion in 2018, of which approximately 15 per cent is expected because of increasing volumes of litigation and regulatory investigation, it is critical organizations have the knowledge to respond.
We have developed this course, using our experience as co-authors of the Irish Best Practice Guide for eDiscovery, to help you understand how to correctly respond to eDiscovery requests efficiently, with minimal costs involved. By attending this training course you will be more confident when involved in eDiscovery and be best placed to support your organization to respond to requests.
How will you benefit?
- Hands-on experience with real life examples, case studies and tools that help illustrate the key concepts
- Learn how to respond correctly to an eDiscovery request so that you maximize the efficiency of response and minimize the costs involved
- Knowledge of best practice eDiscovery
- Introduction to eDiscovery concepts
- Data processing / review
- eDiscovery in practice
- Recommendations / considerations
Those who are involved in Computer Forensics Investigations including:
- IT staff/managers
- HR personnel
- Legal professionals
- Individuals responsible for internal disciplinary issues/monitoring
- Comprehensive course materials
- USB with free forensic tools
- Certificate of attendance
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.