BSI Kitemark Certification for Hygienic Premises Training Course
BSI Kitemark Certification for Hygienic Premises Training CourseLevel Specialist Duration 1 day Available to book: In-house Request a quote
Reassuring your stakeholders, your employees and your customers that you’re undertaking all appropriate hygiene steps to ensure their safety has never been more important. BSI has developed a suite of services to support organizations as they rebuild and reopen, including micro-learning modules, assessment and certification to a hygienic premises Kitemark programme.
This training course covers the information on the Kitemark certification programme and the requirements in the requirements document for the Kitemark for hygienic premises. It gives an overview of the requirements of the requirements document, and guidance on the processes and procedures that will demonstrate compliance.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you to:
- Understand the Kitemark programme and how to achieve certification for a more hygienic workplace
- Reflect on your current operations to determine the actions required to implement more hygienic workplace practices
- Identify risks and opportunities
- Prepare for a pandemic, epidemic or localized communicable disease outbreak by assessing how to maintain operational hygiene controls, minimize/mitigate risk and be aware of the supporting risk tool from PAS 5748
- Prepare for the BSI audit and assessment process
You’ll have the knowledge to explain:
- What is the hygienic workplace programme?
- What is the Kitemark programme?
- Getting started with the hygienic workplace requirements document. Using a gap analysis
- “Shall” and “may” and what you’ll be expected to demonstrate
- The requirements: What the auditor will be looking for:
The return to work plan
- How to get ready; and stay ready
This course is for anyone interested in BSI’s Kitemark for hygienic premises programme and those who might wish to implement/gain a working knowledge from such a programme and achieve Kitemark certification from BSI.
It is recommended that you have an understanding of ISO 45001 and your Country Guidance relating to workplace hygiene especially COVID-19.
Detailed course notes will be provided. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.