BSI Catering Food Safety Certification Training Course
BSI Catering Food Safety Certification Training CourseLevel Specialist Duration 1 day Available to book: In-house Request a quote
This one-day course explains the BSI Catering Food Safety Certification, a unique global standard specifically developed by BSI to meet an industry need for catering operations. It fills the gap between traditional food safety standards (which often include requirements that don’t apply to catering organizations) and legal compliance (which doesn’t necessarily support or promote the regular practice of food safety).
This course guides you through a common sense, risk-based approach of implementing a food safety system for your catering operation. It provides you with the tools to create a clear path towards achieving food safety certification for your organization.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the requirements of BSI Catering Food Safety Certification
- Apply a common sense, preventative, risk-based approach to food safety within your organization
- Implement a food safety management system (FSMS) that ensures the products you serve have been handled and prepared in accordance with proper hygiene practices
You’ll have the knowledge to:
- Discuss the purpose of the BSI Catering Food Safety Certification
- Identify general food safety prerequisite programmes required for your organization
- Describe CODEX Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) methodology
- Explain specific prerequisite programmes required for catering operations based on ISO TS 22002-2:2013
You’ll have the skills to:
- Apply the BSI Catering Food Safety Certification criteria to your operations
- Apply a structured framework to your food safety system
- Complete a self-assessment in preparation for a BSI Catering Food Safety Certification certification audit
The course is aimed at you if you’re involved in food safety system development, implementation and monitoring for catering operations for events or in restaurants, schools, hospitals, or care homes. This course is especially relevant for food service managers, chefs, cooks and anyone involved in food safety compliance activities.
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.