BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9 Lead Auditor
BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9 Lead AuditorLevel Lead auditor Duration 5 days Available to book: Instructor led training £1710 + VAT Book your place
This five-day in-depth course will provide an understanding of the Standard in terms of the protocol, requirements and how to audit effectively.
Delegates will gain an in-depth guide to the requirements of the Standard, and learn how to undertake a BRCGS audit, including effective planning, conducting, and reporting of the audit.
Auditing techniques will be practiced and developed, to include the auditor competency skills required of GFSI scheme auditors.
How will you benefit?
Successful completion of this course will assist internal and existing lead auditors in demonstrating competency and understanding of this Standard.
By attending this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- The details of the BRCGS scheme
- The requirements of the Standard and how compliance can be demonstrated
- BRCGS auditing protocol
- Effective auditing techniques
- Food safety auditor competencies as defined by GFSI
- Completing the audit report
- Compliance monitoring of certification bodies
- The BRCGS Directory
The course is for certification body auditors or new auditors seeking registration, technical and quality managers who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the audit process, consultants.
- Detailed course notes
- Certificate of attendance
- Upon successful completion of an exam, you will be awarded with a certificate of achievement
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.