BRCGS Global Standard for Packaging Issue 6: Auditor Training Course
BRCGS Global Standard for Packaging Issue 6: Auditor Training CourseLevel Internal auditor Duration 3 days Available to book: Instructor led training £1235 + VAT Book your place
The BRCGS is a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) recognised scheme. The popular Standard is accepted as a benchmark for food safety worldwide, and is often a core requirement of the supplier approval process for food retail and manufacturing.
This BRCGS auditor course delivered by BSI is designed to enable you to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the requirements of the Standard, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent and how to undertake a BRCGS audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an BRCGS audit
- Interpreted BRCGS protocol and requirements for audit application
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the scope of companies and products covered by the Standard
- Identify what is required to comply with the requirements of the Standard
- Prepare for an audit to the Standard
- Explain the protocol for audits to the Standard
New BRCGS auditors who already hold a Lead Assessor qualification; consultants; and technical and quality managers from sites who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the BRCGS audit process.
You should download and read a copy of the Global Standard for Packaging Materials Issue 6 before attending this course. The Standard is available from www.brcgsbookshop.com from August 2019.
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you’ll be awarded with a certificate of attendance
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.