BIM Project/Asset Information Professional Qualification
BIM Project/Asset Information Professional QualificationLevel Professional Duration 2 days Available to book: Virtual instructor led training Request a quote BSI Qualifications Guide
Download the qualifications guide (PDF) for more information.
The Professional step of the BIM qualification goes beyond understanding why BIM and Information Management is important in the built environment. It explores the governance associated with Information Security and teaches you how to apply Information Management principles to improve health and safety.
The Professional qualification is suitable for those that have completed either the BIM Project Information Practitioner or BIM Asset Information Practitioner qualification. Whatever your pathway, it is the perfect next step to build upon what you have learned in your Practitioner qualification and bring even more value to your organization.
How will you benefit?
- Demonstrate an understanding of security and health and safety in BIM
- Continue your career progression and development within your role
- Join a global community of qualified professionals to share experiences and practical advice to use in your everyday life
Which qualification will I achieve?
On successful completion of your BIM Project/Asset Information Professional qualification, you’ll receive an additional BSI Mark of Trust that can be shared across within your organization and across your network of contacts.
The BIM Project/Asset Information Professional qualification includes:
- Security and BIM (1 day)
- Recognize threats and sensitive assets
- Apply risk assessment principles to security issues
- Implement security management through information requirements and plans
- Plan the implementation of your security-minded approach to BIM
- BIM Health and Safety (1 day)
- Integrate health and safety and BIM
- Manage collaborative sharing of health and safety information
- Manage health and safety information in document, BIM and COBie format
Each module is followed by a mandatory online multiple-choice examination. Delegates must pass the examination to be awarded the qualification.
- Technical managers who are looking to get formal recognition of their skills and knowledge in BIM.
- Designers, construction, commissions and facility managers charged with delivering health and safety within a collaborative or BIM project and implementing security policies
A 3-year rolling program validating practical application of skills and continuing professional development. Applicants will complete a form and will provide an in-depth statement that requires delegates to reflect on their learning and professional experience in BIM.
Completion of BIM Project/Asset Information Professional qualification to apply to become Certified. Applicants will need to have at least three years’ experience in industry.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.