BCI Designing and Delivering Effective Courses
BCI Designing and Delivering Effective CoursesLevel Specialist Duration 2 days Available to book: Instructor led training £1225 + VAT View dates and book now Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
Delivered by the Continuity Shop.
It’s imperative to business success that you take business continuity seriously and with our BCI Designing and Delivering Effective Training Course, you can achieve best practice when testing business continuity management systems (BCMS).
Designed for business continuity teams, our course builds confidence and competencies around developing and managing programmes to evaluate your BCMS and putting robust crisis management measures in place. Alongside practical exercises, the tutors will guide your through a test scenario. The course is delivered by highly qualified BCM practitioners and is endorsed by the Emergency Planning Society.
How will you benefit?
- Protect your business by testing your BCMS regularly
- Make sure all employees are involved in and understand the importance of BCM
- Be confident you have internal BCM expertise and can achieve best practice
- Build customer confidence that you are able to deliver during a crisis
- Encourage professional development and motivate employees.
- Learn how to plan and develop a BCM exercise programme
- Understand the technical and logistical aspects and what resources are required
- Grow in confidence with better management skills
- Be able to timetable, structure, lead and run an exercise
- Develop reporting skills and the ability to feedback on an exercise
- Learn how to write BCM exercise polices and gain professional recognition.
- Business continuity team members
- Those tasked with developing and running BCMS exercises.
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.