Aerospace First Article Inspection (FAI) training course
Aerospace First Article Inspection (FAI) training courseLevel Specialist Duration 1 day Available to book: In-house Request a quote
AS9102 is a structured framework to plan and complete actions of the product realization cycle which are necessary to ensure quality product(s) are delivered on time, while satisfying cost performance targets.
This one-day course provides an overview of the tools, procedures and reporting requirements specified in AS9102; detailing the phases FAI and the desired outcomes.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you understand the:
- requirements for a successful first article submission
- use of the first article forms as defined within AS9102
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Discuss the purpose and applicability of FAI and their importance within the aerospace sector
- Apply terms and definitions used within AS9102
- Explain the FAI phases in detail and how they apply to organizations working within the aerospace sector
- Demonstrate awareness of the completion of the AS9102 forms
- Recognize when full or partial FAI submissions are required
Anyone involved in AS9102 FAI activities, AS9145 APQP and PPAP, AS13004 PFMEA and Control Plans, AS13003 MSA and ongoing process control and process improvement.
You should be able to demonstrate the following minimum competencies prior to attending the course:
- Applicable ISO 9001 and AS/EN/JISQ 9100 series requirements related to the scope of your audit
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.