Advanced ImplementationLevel Implementation Duration 1 day Available to book: Virtual instructor led training Register your interest
How do you create a high performing project team? What mentoring do you currently offer to your project leads?
This course provides you with exposure to different project management operating models as well as suggestions on how to develop and manage a high-performing project team.
How will you benefit?
Learners will be able to:
- Outline the different project and programme management models
- Explain the key features of running an agile project
- Explain the key features of running a rapid prototyping project
- Explain the key features of running a waterfall project
- Outline the interventions to help develop a continual improvement culture
- Outline the interventions to help manage a high-performing team
- Explain the key features of the project lead mentoring programme
Those who are experienced in delivering change initiatives within the workplace
Globally recognized BSI certificate of attendance, upgraded to a certificate of competence upon successful completion of the post-course assessment
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.