Developing and managing key Performance Indicators (KPI's) Training Course
Every organization strives for excellent performance in the market place. Performance management is both a strategic and an integrated approach to delivering successful results in organizations by improving the performance and developing the capabilities of teams and individuals. A successful organization has the culture of setting clear expectations for organizational performance, as well as structured reviews and monitoring to ensure that they are met.
A performance management process sets the platform for rewarding excellence by aligning both functional/departmental teams and individual employee accomplishments with the organization’s mission and vision.
Key performance indicators (KPI’s) apply both at the organizational and individual levels.
- At an organizational level, a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) is a quantifiable metric that reflects how well an organization is achieving its stated goals and objectives
- At employee level, appraisals of KPI’s is a proactive approach to manage employee performance towards desired performance and results
Organizations need alignment between individual and organizational objectives for accomplishment of excellence in performance.
Good KPI’s are specific, measurable, aligned to the organizational vision and encourage organizations to shape strategies and plans.
This two-day training course incorporates balanced scorecard and performance management (KPI’s) concepts, giving you an understanding from setting strategies to developing teams/function objectives and KPI’s for individual appraisal.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for top management, senior managers or executives who are involved in establishing, leading and managing the implementation of performance measurement program in the organization.
What will I learn?
You’ll learn the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the fundamentals of performance management
- Understand the benefits to key performance measurement
- Understand what is needed for planning and preparations before setting up the key performance measurement system
- Understand the six key steps to performance management
- Develop key performance indicators for an organization
- Deploy and manage key performance indicators
- Understand the change management perspective of performance management
How will I benefit?
You’ll be able to:
- Apply the knowledge and skills on the development process of key performance indicators for your organization
- Deploy and manage key performance indicators for your organization
- Understand the critical drivers to ensure successful implementation of performance measurement in your organization
- Detailed training course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate