Wed, Sep 9, 2015
5:30-6:30 PM ET Cocktail Hour/Networking | 6:30-8:30 PM ET Full dinner conference
The globalization of the world economy has placed critical links in the manufacturing & logistics supply chain.
As the economies of nations become interwoven, the competition for natural resources, global influence and military superiority has escalated - leaving the probability of a serious supply chain compromise a near statistical certainty. Not only do U.S. adversaries use access to the supply chain to pursue technologies and gain access to sensitive systems, foreign manufacturers can also, simply and effectively, insert counterfeit parts into products destined for the United States and degrade the performance of U.S. systems.
Topics to be discussed:
- Update on the recent Suez Canal terrorist plot
- Recent Threat Level Changes
- Threat Perspective - CBP - Global Challenges/Issues
- Organized criminal activity, drug trafficking, terrorism, and related issues
- Emerging trends and important news related to supply chain security, corporate social responsibility and business continuity
- Updates and developments impacting regulation and compliance programs
- New data from BSI's Global Intelligence team, revealing new methods and locations used by criminals targeting the supply chain
- Pharmaceutical cargo theft intelligence and security information
- Cargo theft alerts full truck load, last mile carrier thefts and warehouses
When: Wednesday, September 9, 2015
5:30-6:30 Cocktail Hour/Networking | 6:30-8:30 p.m. Full dinner conference
Where: Fox Hollow - 7725 Jericho Turnpike, Woodbury, NY 11797
Credits Available: CCS 2.5 credits / CES 2.5 credits
Moderator: Sean Doherty - BSI Supply Chain Solutions - LIIEA Regulatory Compliance Director
Presenters: Carlos Cortez - Senior Intelligence Officer, Office of Intelligence, Customs & Border Protection | Jim Yarbrough - Global Intelligence Program Manager, BSI | Chuck Forsaith - Director, Supply Chain Security, Purdue Pharma Technologies Inc.
To register for this event, please download and fill out the form.
To get in touch with LIIEA directly, please contact Patti Stoff, Managing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516-783-1369.
Want to learn more about LIIEA?
Visit their website to view their membership options, calendar of events, and more!
About BSI Supply Chain Solutions
BSI Supply Chain Solutions is the leading global provider of supply chain intelligence, auditing services, audit compliance and risk management software solutions, and advisory services. Our mission is to help corporations, governments and associations identify, manage and mitigate global supply chain risks and maintain world class governance risk and compliance programs. Our products and solutions are designed to predict and visualize risk, and develop robust risk mitigation and compliance management programs to protect your supply chain, brand and reputation. Our leading intelligence-infused supply chain software solutions and services empower our clients to understand global supply chain risk with unequaled precision.