Date: 27 January 2022
Time: 16:00 - 17:00 (UK time) │ 11:00am - 12:00nn (EST)
Successful BIM implementation requires people, processes, and technology. A common data environment (CDE) is a central site for all BIM documentation, is a means of collaboration, and plays a key role in adhering to a standards based approach. Standards, such as ISO 19650, play a critical role in BIM implementation and help to ensure best practice as well as support organizational growth.
BIM software can help your business by enhancing collaboration between all stakeholders, visualizing concepts, and improving efficiencies.
Recently, we’ve seen an increased utilization of BIM within the construction industry. However, some construction companies are still failing to successfully apply BIM and see the full value of this process in their organizations. In this webinar, we will provide you with 5 key tips for successful BIM implementation:
What you will learn:
- The digital transformation of the construction industry – what it means for the sector.
- What is BIM and how does it work for you, whether you are a designer, contractor, or asset manager.
- What is a common data environment (CDE)?
- How collaboration, communication, and engagement all play a part in BIM.
- The relationship between standards and technology.