Recorded: 6 December 2022
Timing: 10.00 – 11.30 (GMT)
What’s this smart PPE and other digital monitoring technologies webinar about?
The first in a one-day series on important topics within OH&S, this webinar will examine emerging OH&S technologies, their pros and cons, and how to deploy them – with a particular focus on Smart PPE and other digital monitoring technologies.
Who should attend the smart PPE and other digital monitoring technologies webinar?
- OH&S professionals and managers in organizations of any size
- HR staff
- CEOs and board members
- Asset managers
- Business owners
What will participants gain?
- The latest news on smart PPE and digital monitoring technologies in OH&S management
- Tips on identifying what might be useful as well as the risks and hazards
- Ideas on how to adopt the technology that’s right for them
- An update on the standards in this area
- The chance to put questions to our experts
- Access to a post-event copy of all presentations and a recording
10:00 Housekeeping and Introduction of the panel
10:05 Overview of smart PPE and digital monitoring technologies in OH&S management
10:15 discussions including:
- What is Smart PPE and what are typical uses of smart PPE in an OH&S context today?
- How does Smart PPE differ from wearable technologies?
- What other types of digital monitoring technologies are in use today?
- What are the benefits of smart PPE and digital monitoring technologies? What are the hazards and risks?
- How can these technologies support sustainable workplaces?
- Where are standards at?
- What should organizations do to identify and embrace smart PPE and digital monitoring technologies that are right for them?