Recorded: 26 April 2022 (10:30 – 12:30 UK time)
What’s this webinar about?
We’re going to engage with the issues and challenges that consumers face when making the transition to electric vehicles (EVs). We’ll look at what’s driving policy and the other initiatives that aim to improve the consumer experience of charging EVs on the public network, including the introduction of the upcoming PAS 1899 to support more accessible charge point design.
Who should attend the webinar?
This session will be relevant to government, local authorities, , electric vehicle and charge point manufacturers, energy and network operators, , transport providers and operators, consumer bodies and the general public.
What will participants gain?
- Greater awareness of some of the key policy drivers, initiatives and standards aiming to improve the availability and accessibility of EV charge points
- Expert perspectives on key issues, actions, and solutions around the consumer experience of adopting EVs in both urban and rural environments
- Insights on consumer barriers when using and accessing the public EV charging network
- More visibility of standardization’s role in supporting the consumer transition to EVs
- The opportunity to have your questions answered by our experts
- A post-event copy of all presentations and a recording of the webinar