Large and small organizations across the world can manage and reduce energy use and costs using ISO 50001. The standard provides an excellent framework to help implement an energy management system (EnMS) that helps you increase your company’s energy efficiency and help maintain risks surrounding future energy supply, with 77% of our clients reporting reduced business costs as a result.
From large retailers to smaller manufacturers and small businesses, ISO 50001 offers organizations the opportunity to become more resilient against energy costs and availability.
Whether you’re interested in certifying to ISO 50001 to reduce costs, comply with legislation such as the UK Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS), or increase your sustainability, implementing the standard provides a systematic approach to achieving all three.
If you are responsible for managing energy within your organization or are a senior leader looking to integrate better energy management into your business strategy and transform how you manage energy, the ISO 50001 Energy Management Standard can help.
Key topics discussed:
- Where we are today with both the energy and climate crises, and Government targets
- The different aspects of energy management in business
- ISO 50001 Energy Management and the framework supporting environmental management
- How ISO 50001 Energy Management differs to ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- What is ESOS and who does it apply to?
- Siemens Energy’s perspective on their experience of certification
Meet our speakers: