Recorded: 27 September 2022
Timing: 12.00 – 13.00 (BST)
What’s this BS 8644-1 webinar about?
This webinar will introduce and examine BS 8644-1:2022 – a standard developed in the wake of the Grenfell Tower fire, which gives recommendations on the digital management of fire safety information. The webinar will bring users together with the standard’s authors to discuss the development of the standard, receive feedback, and answer questions.
Who should attend the BS 8644-1 webinar?
- Fire safety, fire rescue and fire engineering
- Architects and designers
- Engineering and construction
- Information management and BIM
- Regulatory bodies
- Facilities managers
- Local authorities
- Building control bodies
What will participants gain?
- Insights into the thinking that shaped the standard
- Help with deploying the standard
- The opportunity to join a discussion about the standard’s use and future development
- A post-event copy of the presentations and a recording of the webinar