Recorded: 8 December 2021 (09:30 - 16:00 UK time)
What’s this online event about?
The built environment sector is undergoing a rapid digital transformation. To provide practical support and enable well-informed choices, this online event is focusing on data-driven decision making and will cover:
- New and upcoming government strategies
- Case studies highlighting how value can be derived from data-driven decision making
- Available standards, guidance and tools to support your digital transformation journey
Who is this event for?
CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, heads of innovation and R&D, investors, heads of department and programme managers, digital construction managers and directors, digital engineers, digital practice managers, BIM managers and directors, ICT managers and directors, IT operations, visualizers, project managers, designers, contractors, engineers, surveyors, construction managers, building services, facilities and estate managers and directors, clients and developers.
What will participants gain?
A stronger understanding and awareness of how data can support decision-making within the built environment in relation to:
- Current policies and developments
- Key drivers and barriers
- Exemplar case studies
- Available standards, guidance, and tools
For new ideas, expert insights, inspiring examples, and practical tools, please watch the Digital World event recording now.