Recorded: 7 December 2021 (09:30 - 16:30 UK time)
What’s this online event about?
This unique occasion brings together individuals from across the built environment to hear from industry leaders and subject experts on the key issues affecting the sector’s future. This year is one of particular flux, so we’re covering the latest news stemming from:
- The Building Safety Bill and the new Building Safety Regulator
- The Golden Thread
- Adapting ISO 9001 for the built environment sector
- The government’s strategy for transforming infrastructure performance
- The digital twin demonstrator project for climate change adaptation (CReDo)
- Construction products for the Net Zero journey
- Optimizing supply chain management with collaborative working
Who is this event for?
Organizations of any size in the built environment as well as professionals whose work relates to infrastructure, building safety and building regulations, fire safety and emergency services enforcing authorities (FRS and BCB), facilities management, auditing, certification, accreditation and compliance, insurance, procurement, manufacturing including construction products, clients/employers, principal designers, principal contractors, building control bodies, asset managers.
What will participants gain?
- The opportunity to hear comprehensive, trustworthy and current information on key issues
- Advice on where to get guidance and help with next steps
To explore and better understand the big issues affecting your organization’s future, please watch the recording now.