Pandemic risk management and returning to work in the 'new normal' for construction and the built environment.
Just because we are returning to work, does not mean that we will return to what we may have once considered normal.
Join BSI’s Global Head of Health, Safety and Wellbeing, Kate Field, as she explores some of the key Health and Safety issues that individuals and organizations who work in construction, maintain facilities or decommission assets should consider in relation to COVID-19 risk management on their return to work.
Kate will discuss the following topics:
- Recap on the general risks and controls in relation to COVID-19
- COVID-19 risk management within the workplace - key considerations including social distancing, sanitation, vulnerable workers and emergencies
- Mental health risk management, now and as we return to work in the 'new normal'
- Identifying the benefits and considering the longer term
Health and safety, HR professionals, facilities managers and business leaders can use this webinar to update their risk management plans and share with others in their organizations:
- Social distancing scenarios to consider
- Risk assessment for those who may be vulnerable to COVID-19
- Pros and cons of face masks and looking out for fake masks
- Supporting workers' mental health
- How to embed the benefits
Date: 05 June 2020
Register your place by selecting your preferred time below:
• 10:00-11:00 (UK time)