What is the next normal for automotive? There is no doubt that the Coronavirus pandemic, and consequently the unprecedented closure of manufacturing plants across the world, has had far-reaching impacts on the global automotive economy. As lockdown restrictions begin to be tentatively eased, assembly plants, supply chain manufacturers, dealerships and the automotive aftermarket are starting to reopen and reboot across the globe.
BSI’s Global Head of Automotive, Rob Brown, reflected on the new automotive landscape, and what organizations operating in this sector should consider as they drive their return to work plans forward. He explored:
- the impacts of the pandemic on the automotive sector
- the IATF response to the pandemic
- the challenges the sector faces in getting its workforce back to work safely
- the measures the sector should consider to secure resilient and robust supply chains
- the sustainable frameworks and practices automotive organizations need to adopt to ensure resilience as they move forward through the recovery phase and beyond
This webinar will be of interest to Quality Managers, Training Managers, Health and Safety Managers, HR Managers, Business Continuity and Risk Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Information Security Managers, Managing Directors and CEOs.
Please submit the form below to watch the webinar recording