Kitemark Excellence Award
The British Bodyshop Awards returns on 10 May at Battersea Evolution. The event has become recognized as the biggest and best awards ceremony in the accident repair industry, established to celebrate excellence.
The Kitemark Excellence Award category provides recognition to bodyshops who have excelled in the way they have promoted their Kitemark certification, and the positive impacts it has had for their business.
The way bodyshops promote their Kitemark certification in a way of:
- Where their Kitemark is displayed and used (stationary, courtesy vehicles, technicians uniforms, customer giveaways etc)
- How they use it to engage with customers (i.e. informing customers that they have Kitemark certification and what does it mean for the customer; customer satisfaction scores if measured, customer feedback)
- The use of their Kitemark outside the core industry (accident repair)
- Other innovative use of Kitemark certification, success stories
- The number of non-conformities raised over the last 12 months
On the back of the award run by ABP, we will also be creating case studies (written/filmed) on the best entries.
We encourage you to be as descriptive as you can be with your award entry.
Please submit your entry on the form below, and forward supporting evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. This can be in the form of photographs, videos, evidence of customer feedback connected to your Kitemark certification etc.
The deadline for all entries is 26 February 2018.
A shortlist of finalists will be created by 05 March 2018 with the winner announced on the evening of the ceremony.