Kitemark Excellence Award
The British Bodyshop Awards return on 24 May at InterContinental London – The O2.
The event has become recognized as the biggest and best awards ceremony in the accident repair industry, established to celebrate excellence.
The Kitemark Excellence Award category provides recognition to bodyshops who have excelled in the way they have promoted their Kitemark certification, and the positive impacts it has had for their business.
- Have you excelled in how you promote your BSI Kitemark?
- Has your BSI Kitemark boosted customer satisfaction scores, or perhaps bought about a new level of engagement with your customers?
- Have you succeeded in embedding the value of the Kitemark in your company?
Some ways you might choose to demonstrate this are:
- Where your Kitemark is displayed and used (stationary, courtesy vehicles, technicians uniforms, customer giveaways etc)
- How you use the Kitemark to engage with customers (i.e. informing customers that you have Kitemark certification and what does it mean for your customer; customer satisfaction scores if measured, customer feedback)
- Other innovative use of Kitemark certification, success stories
- The number of non-conformities raised over the last 12 months
We encourage you to be as descriptive as you can be with your award entry.
Please submit your entry by emailing BS10125@bsigroup.com along with your supporting evidence. This can be in the form of photographs, videos, evidence of customer feedback connected to your Kitemark certification etc.
Good luck !!