Date: 18 October 2017
Event type: Free webinar
Join IEMA and BSI this October for a free hour-long webinar on the key features of the revised BS EN ISO 14001 standard. We’ll be detailing how you can–identify and work with interested parties, and help you to understand the context of the organisation.
Nigel Leehane, Technical Director at SLR, the international environmental consultants, and UK representative at the BS EN ISO 14001 revision meetings, will talk us through the intention behind these sections, including:
- The BS EN ISO14001:2015 requirements for context and interested parties
- The potential value of addressing context and interested parties
- Approaches to addressing context and interested parties
Toby Bridgeman, Environmental Advisor at British Gypsum will talk us through how they tackled their context and interested parties including:
- British Gypsum’s approach to transition as well as a focus on gap analysis findings relating to context and interested parties.
- Actions taken to close these particular gaps including how they combined this approach with BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
- The reality of the audit including context requirements and using the tools already there.
The presentations will be followed by an open Q&A, giving you the chance to put your questions to the presenters. Book now to secure your place