Date: 15 November 2017
Event type: Free webinarr
Join BSI and IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment) this November for a second free hour-long webinar on measuring, monitoring and reporting using the new BS EN ISO 14001.
Martin Hockaday, of the Carbon Trust, is a member of our BSI committee of experts on environmental management – including ISO 14001 – and will focus onwill explain how you can:
- Make ing the most out of the new requirements for monitoring, measurement, analysis and reporting
- How to select appropriate indicators
- Useing data to drive change
Sarah Beattie, Senior Environment and Energy Manager at LandSec, will then talk aboutexplore what actions they undertook to implement the requirements in BS EN ISO 14001 on monitoring and measurement including:
- How the new standard fitted into their current processes
- Surprises and how they tackled these
- Benefits of good processes around monitoring and measuring
This will be followed by an open Q&A, giving you the chance to put your questions to the presenters.
If you’re interested in adopting, or looking at transitioning to, BS EN ISO 14001:2015 then this free upcoming webinar can help you to implement an effective management system.