Join us at our Excellence through Collaboration event for the construction industry
Date: Wednesday 2 December 2015
Location: Holiday Inn Bloomsbury, London
Event starts: 09.00
Event finishes: 15.00
Greater collaboration brings greater efficiency. Real collaboration brings trusted partnerships and long-term alignment.
At BSI, we recognize the collaborative challenges faced by the construction industry to achieve this, especially in connection with the UK Government mandate for BIM Level 2.
We would like to invite you to our event at the Holiday Inn Bloomsbury in London on Wednesday 2 December 2015, taking you deeper into the collaboration challenges and solutions.*
The agenda for the day is as follows:
- Discover our new BIM certification for the capital/delivery phase of construction projects (PAS 1192-2) and training offerings
- Learn about BSI Kitemark certification for BIM
- Learn about the benefits of collaborative practice for the construction industry
- Hear about clients' direct experiences on the value gained from working collaboratively
- Find out about BSI's additional collaboration construction tools such as BS 11000 for collaborative business relationships.
Places are limited, so make sure you register now. Once you have done so, you will be taken through to a quick five minute survey. Please share your experiences and views on collaboration and BIM.
*Available for contractors and clients only