Entropy is a software tool, designed to help with certification and standards management, Kitemark management, process resilience and general business improvement.
The tool is split into three modules, that can be purchased separately, or will work together as a complete solution. Each module contains a set of features and functionality around the key areas of your business operation:
This module is focused on:
- Internal auditing programmes – ISO, Kitemark, Site, Suppliers and more
- BSI auditing programme – your BSI audit results that require actions
- Finding management – raising of NCRs, best practice, observations and more
- Action tracking – corrective action plans and general action tracking
To help you with:
- Document control – creation, review, publishing & revision
- Staff training – keeping track of staff training and competency, with evidence
- Meetings – management of team meetings with agenda, minutes & actions
- Assets – equipment inspection & calibration with supporting evidence
Logging, tracking, statistics and analysis of incidents such as:
- Accidents and other health and safety issues
- Environmental incidents, e.g. spills
- Quality deficiences
- and much more...
How is it purchased
Software is purchased based upon the number of people accessing the system, and the number of modules required. We will help with configuration, training and telephone support.
What our clients say
Entropy is currently being used by organizations of all sizes, from small start-ups to larger companies, right across the globe, who are already seeing its fantastic benefits.
They say that Entropy also helps to:
- Reduce cost, risks and liability
- Improve control, accountability and assurance
- Enhance and protect your brand reputation and value
Request a Demo
Feel free to contact us for more information, or to request a demo, and see how Entropy could help your business, your needs, and the challenges you face.