Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Training Course
Over 5 days, you’ll work with our expert tutors to develop auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, open forum discussions with a written examination on your final day.
Who should attend?
- Health & safety managers
- Those responsible for auditing BS OHSAS 18001
- Health & safety consultants
It is recommended that attendees have a working knowledge of health and safety and of OHSAS 18001.
“The training was tailored to our business requirements and the in-company training option meant that we were able to bring together our Czech colleagues and other systems personnel from within the Clinimed Group. We are really pleased with the result.”
What will I learn?
- Understand the scope of your occupational health and management system and its potential to improve working standards in your organization
- Have confidence to audit risk management and business processes in line with BS OHSAS 18001
- Learn to develop your own audit strategies against certification criteria
- Understand the importance of health and safety auditing to ISO 19011:2011
- Show leadership in reporting and taking action to strengthen health and safety systems
How will I benefit?
- Gain business assurance in a robust occupational health and safety management system
- Evaluate conformity of health and safety processes and procedures
- Promote continual improvement of health and safety processes and procedures
- Encourage leadership through employee professional development and confidence in the highest standards of working environment
- Build stakeholder confidence in a focussed BS OHSAS 18001 audit framework
- You will gain 40 CPD points on completing this course
- Course notes
- Refreshments and lunch
*Terms and conditions
Applies to selected courses in the UK only. Discount applies to second and third delegates where the booking is for the same course and taking place in 2018. All bookings must be made before 31 October. Moves, changes and cancellation are not permitted. Payment required or invoice issued at the time of bookings. No refunds. Discount does not apply to BSI re-sellers or consultants. Offer not valid for online bookings; this is a telephone exclusive offer. Call our training team on 0345 086 9000 to book. To view the exact discount per course, please click here.