CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training course (17903)
Develop the knowledge and skill required to conduct a full audit of an organization's Environmental Management System (EMS) to ISO 14001:2015.Gain the confidence to effectively audit an EMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques.
Demonstrate your commitment to a sustainable model by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 14001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
You'll grasp the key principles and practices of effective EMS audits in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 19011 "Guidelines for auditing management systems". Using a step-by-step approach, you'll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you'll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful environmental management systems audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS audit and how to satisfy third-party certification. You'll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an EMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances environmental performance.
Let experienced BSI tutors guide you through the entire audit process, from initiating the audit through to conducting audit follow-up with this CQI and IRCA (the Chartered Quality Institute and the International Register of Certificated Auditors) certified course.
CQI and IRCA course reference number: 17903. You will sit a 2 hour exam to test your knowledge and understanding.
Who should attend?
- Anyone with the need to audit an organization's ISO 14001:2015 EMS
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 14001 and the key principles of an EMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 14001:2015 Requirements course first. It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
What will I learn?
- Explain the purpose and benefits of an EMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Grasp the aims, benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 14001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading and managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Meet training requirements for CQI and IRCA certification
- You will gain 40 CPD points on completing the course
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- CQI and IRCA certified training course certificate
This course is certified by CQI and IRCA (the Chartered Quality Institute and the International Register of Certificated Auditors) and meets the training requirements for CQI and IRCA Environmental Management Systems Auditor Certification.
Due to changes announced by CQI and IRCA we must make you aware that:
In order to accurately record the delegates that they are certifying, CQI and IRCA now require that we provide them with your contact details (name, surname and email address).
We have been assured by CQI and IRCA that delegate data will be handled and stored confidentially and securely, and that any marketing communications between CQI and IRCA and you will be limited to the promotion of CQI and IRCA and their qualifications programmes, and that this will be strictly on an opt-in basis.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this change, please do not hesitate to contact the BSI training team on +44 345 086 9000.