ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor
Qualification: This course forms part of our Auditor Qualification programme. To find out more, please visit our training auditor qualifications page here.
- Training provided and run by BSI, a Certification Body (CB). BSI are the National Standards Body of the United Kingdom.
The BSI Training Academy can teach you the essential knowledge and skills an internal auditor needs, along with the areas your Certification Body (CB) will be generally looking for to comply with generic internal auditing requirements in management system standards. This will include the meanings and intention of certification criteria and associated theories, methodologies, techniques or tools.
An effective EMS audit provides a solid framework for meeting customer challenges and realizing benefits such as environmental protection, resource conservation and improved energy efficiency. Optimize your auditing skills in line with the internationally recognized ISO 14001:2015 and boost your internal audit capabilities.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 14001:2015. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
The British Standards Institution (BSI, a company incorporated by Royal Charter), performs the National Standards Body activity (NSB) in the UK. BSI, together with other BSI Group Companies, also offers a broad portfolio of business solutions other than the NSB activity that help businesses worldwide to improve results through Standards-based best practice (such as certification, self-assessment tools, software, product testing, information products and training). Training courses are provided by BSI as part of its non-NSB services.
Who should attend?
Through ISO 14001 Noble Metals stopped sending metal or ceramic waste to landfill and reduced overall solid landfill waste by more than 66%.
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
What will I learn?
You will learn to explain:
- The guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2018
- The application of these guidelines to auditing ISO 14001:2015
You will have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Recognize areas your Certification Body (CB) will be generally looking for to comply with generic internal auditing requirements in management system standards. This will include the meanings and intention of certification criteria and associated theories, methodologies, techniques or tools
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001:2015 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its EMS
- Write factual audit reports
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- Detailed course notes
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate