ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor
Learn how to audit the processes of an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS).
An effective EMS audit provides a solid framework for meeting customer challenges and realizing benefits such as environmental protection, resource conservation and improved energy efficiency. Optimize your auditing skills in line with the internationally recognized ISO 14001:2015 and boost your internal audit capabilities.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 14001:2015. You'll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
Through ISO 14001 Noble Metals stopped sending metal or ceramic waste to landfill and reduced overall solid landfill waste by more than 66%.
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 14001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001:2015 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its EMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- Detailed course notes
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate