ISO 14001:2015 Requirements Training Course
Environmental management is no longer a moral choice but a business necessity. Organizations that recognize the benefits of a sustainable model are best positioned to thrive in changing environmental conditions. An ISO 14001:2015 EMS helps you drive sustainable growth, stimulate innovation and gain access to new markets.
Identify the structure and requirements of an effective environmental management system and what this means to you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of ISO 14001:2015, key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
“We are confident that BSI has a much clearer understanding of both the legal requirements and economic impacts of a sustainable environmental management system than many of its competitors.”
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 14001:2015
- Structure of ISO 14001:2015 which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, lifecycle perspective, aspects and impacts.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 14001:2015
- Manage environmental risk and drive continual improvement
- Address concerns that feed directly into your corporate responsibility
- Demonstrate environmental commitment to clients, regulators and the public.
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- Detailed course notes
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate