Six Sigma Green Belt (ISO 18404) Training Course
Six Sigma is an organizational approach to continual improvement which focuses on minimizing variability of key process outcomes.
This intensive and practical three day course utilizes Minitab 18 software and will discuss, demonstrate and guide you through the use of powerful Six Sigma Green Belt analytical and technical tools that can then be applied to the operational improvement projects that you are undertaking.
Following this course you will have taken a major step forward in terms of starting to develop the competences required for ISO 18404 Green Belt certification.
Required: Minitab 18 software (RRP $1595) – Contact BSI to find out about any available discounts.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to learn how Six Sigma Green Belt technical tools can be applied to continual improvement work and/or is seeking ISO 18404 certification in the future.
Attendance to BSI’s Lean Six Sigma White, Yellow and Foundation Green Belt training courses.
What will I learn?
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Utilize a wide array of analytical and graphical tools associated with Six Sigma (at the Green Belt level)
- Correctly select, utilize and interpret the results from a number of core analytical tools
- Demonstrate a robust knowledge of the correct usage of objective data in improvement projects
- Begin to develop the competencies required by ISO 18404 (with reference to ISO 13053) through knowledge and practice of a series of technical tools
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Demonstrate an understanding of Six Sigma Green Belt technical tools and how they are applied
- Recognize which tools to use at which stage of an improvement project
- Appreciate the key requirements of a data driven approach to continual improvement
- Obtain a good grounding in the statistical techniques commonly applied at Six Sigma Green Belt level
- Take a major step forward towards ISO 18404 certification
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
- Detailed course notes and lunch are provide
40 minute open book examination end of day 3. 70% pass mark (retake exam available). Delegates may require a calculator for some questions – please inform.
*Terms and conditions
Applies to selected courses in the UK only. Discount applies to second and third delegates where the booking is for the same course and taking place in 2018. All bookings must be made before 31 October. Moves, changes and cancellation are not permitted. Payment required or invoice issued at the time of bookings. No refunds. Discount does not apply to BSI re-sellers or consultants. Offer not valid for online bookings; this is a telephone exclusive offer. Call our training team on 0345 086 9000 to book. To view the exact discount per course, please click here.