Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt: Structured Problem Solving Training Course
The '8 step approach' combined with the '7 basic tools' provides an efficient, simple to use, and effective approach to organizational problem solving.
This interactive and practical one day course will provide first-hand experience of the approach and tools of problem solving, root cause analysis, and implementing corrective actions (a requirement of standards such as ISO 9001:2015).
Who should attend?
- This course is aimed at anyone who wants to apply an effective and structured problem solving methodology and use some simple tools in order to help their teams accelerate problem understanding and resolution.
What will I learn?
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Discuss the concept of problem solving
- Lead problem solving teams through the 8 step process
- Select and utilize correctly each of the 7 basic tools
- Relate effective problem solving techniques to the management of quality and corrective action planning
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the problem solving process and how to lead problem solving teams
- Confidently apply 8 step problem solving and the 7 basic tools to organisational issues
- Utilize problem solving to enhance levels of quality and efficiency within your organization
- The steps and tools taught in this course can be used in conjunction with any standard that has ISO 9001 as its foundation, such as ISO 13485, IATF 16949, AS/EN/JISQ 9100, etc. Furthermore, the vast majority of standards could justify the use of these steps and tools and would benefit from them such as; ISO 22000, BS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 to name a few
- Detailed course notes and lunch are provided
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate