Lean Six Sigma Foundation Green Belt: Continual Improvement Training Course
The Six Sigma DMAIC approach when combined with Lean methods and tools provides an efficient, simple to use, and effective approach to continual improvement.
This interactive and highly practical three day course will provide first-hand experience of the approaches and the tools of Lean and Six Sigma that are used to affect continual improvement (a goal for most organizations and a requirement of standards such as ISO 9001:2015).
Who should attend?
- This course is aimed at anyone who wants to apply effective and structured continual improvement techniques and methodologies in order to help their organization make step change improvements in quality and efficiency
Attendance at BSI's White and Yellow Belt courses (or equivalent) is a pre-requisite for attendance at the Lean Six Sigma Foundation Green Belt course level.
What will I learn?
On completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Describe the Lean and Six Sigma frameworks for continual improvement
- Lead continual improvement teams through the DMAIC process
- Select and utilize key Lean and Six Sigma tools
- Relate effective continual improvement techniques to the management of organizational quality and efficiency
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Lean and Six Sigma methodologies and how to lead continual improvement teams
- Confidently apply the DMAIC process and some key Lean and Six Sigma tools to organizational issues
- Utilize continual improvement techniques to enhance levels of quality and efficiency within your organization
- Take an intermediary step towards becoming an ISO18404 Certified Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean Practitioner
- Detailed course notes and lunch are provided
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate