Help your organization to improve health and safety and focus on continual improvement with an ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS). This course is ideal for any organization, large or small, in any industry. It would suit anyone new to planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing an ISO 45001 management system.
From understanding the background of ISO 45001 to learning key concepts, terms and requirements, you’ll gain a thorough understanding of the standard. As you learn to apply the knowledge to your own organization, you’ll be helping to build trust, improve performance and create resilience for the future.
Choose to take this step on your learning journey either live online or in-person in a classroom where both benefit from interaction with others and an expert tutor. The course is also available as self-paced e-learning.
How will I benefit?
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 45001
- Manage risk and opportunity to put health and safety first
- Develop the confidence to apply knowledge to your organization
- Attract and retain workers and customers by meeting their future need
- Gain an internationally recognized BSI training certificate
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 45001 Management System
- What is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS)
- Why an OH&S MS is important to an organization and its benefits
- The background of ISO 45001 and its intended outcome
- The terms and definitions used
- The key concepts and structure of ISO 45001
- The main requirements of ISO 45001
- Detailed course notes provided
- On completion you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate