ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training Course
The BSI Training Academy can teach you the essential knowledge and skills an internal auditor needs, along with the areas your Certification Body (CB) will be generally looking for to comply with generic internal auditing requirements in management system standards.
This will include the meanings and intention of certification criteria and associated theories, methodologies, techniques or tools.
The adoption of an OH&S MS is intended to help an organization to continually improve its OH&S performance, fulfill legal and other requirements, and achieve its OH&S objectives. An internal audit is an essential element to an effective OH&S MS, and by attending this course you will benefit by learning and developing the skills necessary to assess an organization’s ability to achieve these intended outcomes.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the implementation and effectiveness of processes based on ISO 45001. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports, and complete follow-up activities.
The British Standards Institution (BSI, a company incorporated by Royal Charter), performs the National Standards Body activity (NSB) in the UK. BSI, together with other BSI Group Companies, also offers a broad portfolio of business solutions other than the NSB activity that help businesses worldwide to improve results through Standards-based best practice (such as certification, self-assessment tools, software, product testing, information products and training). Training courses are provided by BSI as part of its non-NSB services.
Gain a Certificate of Achievement for this course
You can now qualify for a Certificate of Achievement, by passing the assessment requirements, including an end-of-course online exam, you’ll improve your professional profile and be able to:
- Provide evidence of your learning
- Demonstrate your competence
We will email your exam log-in details when you’ve finished the course. The exam is done online which means you can choose when and where to complete it. You are strongly advised to choose a time and a place where you will not be disturbed, and where you have access to a reliable internet connection. The exam takes approximately 80 minutes, is comprised with 40 multiple choice questions and you have up to 30 days to complete it – including one opportunity for a re-take.
Upon successful completion of this exam you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement alongside your Certificate of Attendance. If, however, you decide not to complete the exam, you will still be awarded with a Certificate of Attendance.
Please talk to a member of our training team on 0345 086 9000 if you have any questions or queries in regards to the online exam and your training course.
- Training provided and run by BSI, a Certification Body (CB). BSI are the National Standards Body of the United Kingdom.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in auditing, maintaining, or supervising of an ISO 45001 management system
- You should have a good knowledge of ISO 45001, and the key principles of an OH&S MS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 45001 Requirements course
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- The guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- The application of these guidelines to auditing ISO 45001
Have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow up
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Recognize areas your Certification Body (CB) will be generally looking for to comply with generic internal auditing requirements in management system standards. This will include the meanings and intention of certification criteria and associated theories, methodologies, techniques or tools
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 45001 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 45001 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s ability to manage its OH&S (and OH&S MS) risks and opportunities, and achieve its intended outcomes for its OH&S MS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions.
- Detailed course notes and lunch provided
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate