ISO 45001 Implementation Training Course
ISO 45001 is the management system standard for Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) that is aligned to internationally recognized best practice, and makes use of the high level structure. ISO 45001 helps organizations to provide safe and healthy workplaces, by preventing work-related injury and ill health; as well as by proactively improving its OH&S performance.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization's current position and implement the key principles of ISO 45001. Using a step-by-step approach, you'll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation and monitor your OH&S MS.
Gain a Certificate of Achievement for this course
This course has an optional upgrade – you can now qualify for a Certificate of Achievement. By passing the assessment requirements, including an end-of-course examination, you’ll improve your professional profile and be able to:
- Provide evidence of your learning
- Demonstrate your competence
The examination is done online which means you can choose when and where to complete it. The exam takes approximately 80 minutes, and you have up to 30 days to complete it – including one opportunity for a re-take. The price of the assessment option on this course is £100.
We’ll email your exam log-in details when you’ve finished the course.
Please talk to a member of our training team on 0345 086 9000 if you would like to add this onto your training course.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 45001 OH&S MS
- You should have a good knowledge of ISO 45001, and the key principles of an OH&S MS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 45001 Requirements course
What will I learn?
The course covers the following specific learning objectives:
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 45001 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 45001 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective OH&S MS
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization's current position with regard to ISO 45001
- Implement key concepts of ISO 45001
- Implement key requirements of ISO 45001
- Detailed course notes and lunch are provided
- Implementation toolkit
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate