The Importance of Structured Collaboration
The Importance of Structured CollaborationLevel Understanding Duration 1 hour Available to book: On-demand elearning £185 + VAT Book now
Most people are natural collaborators; they just need a common purpose. They also need to apply the right behaviours, so they work with others to ensure outcomes are achieved successfully. Because if you want collaboration to last, then how you do it is as important as why you do it.
Introducing any new initiative to an organization can be challenging. This training course is focused on providing high-level insight and guidance for those individuals who may be initially impacted by any changes or have been assigned to collaborative programmes. The training course will provide you with an insight into the key principles encompassed within the ISO 44000 guidance standard and seeks to address the fundamental objectives and advantages of a structured approach to collaborative working.
This on-demand course will provide the awareness and knowledge required to build and get the best from collaborative business relationships.
How will you benefit?
This course will benefit you by explaining and providing evidence of:
- Why collaboration in business makes sense for organizations and their people
- Why collaboration helps to address important, complex and challenging business aims
- How collaboration can unlock some of the key business challenges organizations face today by working with partners
- How a structured approach to collaboration means you are more likely to succeed when working with partners
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Gain a deeper appreciation and awareness of collaboration
- Discover that ‘how you do it is as important as why you do it'
- Understand how collaboration offers a different, more productive way of working with like-minded organizations
- Appreciate the benefits for you and your organization, as well as being a better way of motivating people
- Explain the elements of a structured approach to collaboration
- Understand why using a structure will make a difference
This course is relevant to business decision-makers and anyone that needs to understand the advantages that collaboration can bring to their organization.
- This is an online, interactive on-demand course.
- The course content is both detailed and engaging, with explanations, activities, and knowledge checks to enhance your learning.
- Duration 45 minutes
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.